Ashley Wood WWRP Brambles

FedEx rang the bell today and it got me out of bed! Ashley Wood's new WWRP line hit the west coast on thurs, and I was very excited to get my big box today. I don't know if it was just tracking, but it was labeled 10:700. My MK2 Brambles have arrived after much waiting, anticipation, and pre-ordering the MK2 Berties!



The outer sleeve alone was impressive and worth picked up the 6-pack instead of singles.



And then open, with all 6 displayed together and not in individual boxes.
The hard part will be deciding which 1 or 2 I'm keeping, since the detail on all these is just phenomenal. I don't have the time to complete the DIY (and don't think my limited skills would do it justice), so that one's up for grabs--and besides it'll be the one that commands the highest secondary price, given its exclusive to the 6-pack.


I wish I could take painting lessons to figure out how these look like real metal, and the weathering is just awesome! It can't be that hard; these are mass-produced afterall. I've got some projects that could use this treatment for sure

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 Ford Fusion Replacement Rear Deck Subwoofers

Kelly Martin Calahan

Ikea Malm, Lack, & Expedit