Best Cocktail in NYC

Obviously we didn't go to every bar/restaurant in NYC, but we did go to quite a few and ordered a cocktail everywhere we went. That said, LA and I both agree that we had our best cocktails in New York City at Calle Ocho on the Upper West Side. LA had the Pisco Sour: Porton Pisco, Lime, Sugar, Egg Whites. The addition of the egg whites made it quite frothy!

I had one of my top 3 Manhattan's at Calle Ocho (my favorite is Jimmy's at The Stanley Hotel). Unfortunately, I can't find their drink description online, but I know it involved an infused bourbon, which was subtle.  I hate overly-flavored or vermouth-ed Manhattan. Gets in the way of good bourbon. Who knew I'd find a great Manhattan at a Cuban restaurant?

The ribs weren't too bad either!

http://www.calleochonyc.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 Ford Fusion Replacement Rear Deck Subwoofers

Kelly Martin Calahan

Ikea Malm, Lack, & Expedit