Terror Memos

I think its deplorable that the terror memos go so high up in the last administration, from the CIA seeking to get approval to the Justice Dept which wrote the memos to the Executive Office which clearly had a hand it their justification.

I also do not condone torture.

Those pieces said, I accept the fact that our country has done things in our past that have made us safer, which may or may not have been lawful or ethical. Torture, assassinations, cover-ups, etc. I'm no conspiracist, but I'm not naive either. I just think our public figures should have no hand in it, and some things are better left unknown.

Its like Batman: some things that go bump in the night keep us safe, but we shouldn't shine a flashlight on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 Ford Fusion Replacement Rear Deck Subwoofers

Kelly Martin Calahan

Ikea Malm, Lack, & Expedit