Job Leads

Good thing I am off work this week...I took my ROSA test (passed) and RepEvaluator for a Revenue Officer position with the IRS. I have to wait up to 30 days to find out my score, then I might get a phone call. Keep your fingers crossed.

Friday I'm taking the supervisor test for Assistant Manager of Quality Control for the Pueblo office of the US Census. If I get either job, it means a commute (no complaining, just a statement of fact). I wouldn't turn my nose at the AMQA job, but its only a year assignment and hourly. I think I'd be much better suited for a job with the IRS, and its field-based (perfect for me). We'll see how the cards are dealt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 Ford Fusion Replacement Rear Deck Subwoofers

Kelly Martin Calahan

Ikea Malm, Lack, & Expedit