Custom Mara Jade

I must give credit where credit is due; I was inspired by PBarny over at FFURG and FF6MOG at Rebelscum. I just combined the two ideas.


VTAC Princess Leia Organa (in Combat Poncho): Holster, Blaster

GI JOE 3-Pack #16 Agent Courtney Krieger: Head

TAC Comic Pack 10 Mara Jade: Everything else

I am a little iffy on the holster; I would've liked to used the Concept Luke or TAC Han holster, but couldn't make that sacrifice. Further, the double top belts may have looked funny. Mara probably wouldn't have carried the light DDC Defender, instead opting for something with more kick, but the proportion here was much better than the original holster.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 Ford Fusion Replacement Rear Deck Subwoofers

Kelly Martin Calahan

Ikea Malm, Lack, & Expedit