SOLD: Lego 6285 Black Seas Barracuda





I'm almost at the end of rebuilding my old Lego collection. Recently, the more I build, the more pieces I'm missing. That's not to say I'm running out of pieces...I have a 2 gallon ziplock full of just black and white pieces. But some pieces are becoming increasingly hard to find, due to age (this set came out in 1989) and neighborhood boys (like all my monkeys and ghosts are missing).

Last night I put together one of my last big sets, the Black Seas Barracuda, a Lego masterpiece of set building. For one, its a PIRATE set, and incredible line. And this thing is HUGE....4 section hull, 2 tall masts, 8 figures, an amazing set, but just too big to display and too nice to let sit in a cardboard box in my basement. So its up for sale over at eBay. So go take a look, and if you like it enough to want to purchase, comment on my blog and we can skip the middleman (you might even get a discount on it).




Comments

I bought this set for 15 years ago for my now 21 year old. I now have a 6 year old and would be great if I can buy this boat for him. He loves pirates. Let me know what you want for it. I assume you still have the instructions?
Anonymous said…
Sorry, sold it on eBay already
Maciek said…
who would sell such masterpiece??? ;) I got it and am not planning to sell it! :)
Soja rinn said…
I was sorry to see it go! But had to get some cash and make some room. I still kept my Forbidden Island 6270 among others!

Popular posts from this blog

2015 Ford Fusion Replacement Rear Deck Subwoofers

Kelly Martin Calahan

Ikea Malm, Lack, & Expedit